Rainstone Financial was founded in 2008 with the belief that the ever shifting financial markets, low savings rates and increased education expenses will leave American Families increasingly unprepared for their financial futures. Rainstone Financial is a financial services firm that provides investment and retirement plans, insurance and estate planning, succession plans and tax reduction strategies.
Joseph Regenstein IV, CFP®, CMFC© – Financial Planner
Joe, originally from Chicago, now works in the Greater Orlando area and resides in Oviedo with his wife Sara, Daughter Emily and Son Ryan. He has extended management experience and has been in the financial arena since 2003.
With an emphasis in Finance, Joe earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida. He currently holds the Series 7, 63 and 65 securities licenses, as well as being licensed to sell Life Insurance, health Insurance and Variable Annuities in Florida and North Carolina. In 2004 he earned the Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC©) designation and earned the right to use the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional designation in 2012.
Joe is has been involved in the leadership of several organizations:
- Board of Director for Helpful Hands, a 501c(3) in Oviedo.
- Past Vice President of Business Development and Secretary for the Oviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Past-Chair of the University of Central Florida College of Business Administration Alumni Chapter.
Away from the office, Joe enjoys playing golf and is passionate about raising funds and awareness for people with disabilities.
Our Financial Planning Promise
- Focus exclusively on giving objective, unbiased advice on a variety of financial matters and not selling ‘products’.
- Learn what really matters by going beyond the numbers and clarifying what’s important to you.
- Simplify your life, give peace of mind and confidence in your financial future.
What Our Clients Expect
- Our clients want and deserve results.
- Our clients want responses to questions in a timely manner.
- Our clients want privacy, the trust required to have a successful client planner relationship is extremely important.
- Our written plans will be clear, concise and easy to implement.
What We Value
- Competence – the ability to solve problems, demonstrates mastery
- Integrity – firm adherence to a moral code and/or set of values, walking the talk
- Service – placing importance on serving others with quality and value
- Autonomy – places importance on freedom, independence and individual discretion
- Fairness – placing importance in justice, decency and equality.
What We Are Not